Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So stress! i'm not doing well in my understanding test! My daily grade are not bad. Lot of As and Bs. But UT is 50% of my result. Yet i'm not doing well! I'm so sad! My fren who do it anyhow are doing better than me. What is wrong man?! arhhh... Haiz... Is it because i'm giving myself stress? Like previously? Give myself stress till i didnt realise? Then instead of doing better i'm doing bad to worse? what is wrong? Syakira, aaron. Teach me! What is wrong? haiz... What can i do? teach me! pls! i dont want my result to drop! I hate seeing C! arhhhh!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pushing yourself to achieve your goals is good but reality is that you'll not alwyas achieve those goals... Try to take those 'C'(s) as your drive of motivation to do better... But, i think you are probably taking it too hard on yourself... Try not to try TOO hard but also don't slack... =)Simply, JUST GIVE YOUR BEST! =)

All D Best!

-sZ-

Anonymous said...

girl, dont get so stressed up eh!
it's not tht good.
you should learn how to relax yourself!

loves,
Vonns.

I can't tell said...

hi xuan wen..how are you i hope that you are fine:D